INGREDIENTS(for 10 persons)
200 gms black gram dal
200 gms desi ghee
250 gms sugar- powdered
150 gms khoya
1 tsp dry ginger powder
Milk according to need
100 gms almonds blanched
1 tsp cardamom powder
1. Clean and make a powder of black gram dal.
2. Add 1 tbsp ghee in luke warm milk and knead into a very soft dough.
3. Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
4. Heat the remaining ghee and fry soft dough on a low flame till it is light brown.
5. Add the powdered sugar and khoya.
6. Stir constantly till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
7. Mix the cardamom powder and ginger powder.
8. Spread on a greased tray.
9. Sprinkle some sliced almonds.
10. When it is cool cut into a desired shape.